Keep up to date with the latest information about Microsfot Dynamics GP through articles from the Perfect Image and azurecurve blog.
Dynamics GP Tech Conference 2017: Optimised Financials
August 9th, 2017 by Ian Grieve
This post is part of the series I am doing on the Dynamics GP Tech Conference 2017.
The Financials modules have some enhancements coming which should be of benefit:
- Copy user access across AA transaction dimension codes – this should make maintaining AA dimension code access easier.
- Email single statement from customer card and enquiry – handy when you only want to send a single statement to the customer on the phone, rather than to a range of them.
- PO Generator opens PO List with the new PO’s filter.
- PO Number display on Requisition List for originator – getting easy access to the PO number for PR orinators will be a good new addition; it will save me writing SmartLists for everyone based off this view.
- Print Purchase Requisition – I have mixed opinions. Workflow can handle the sending of requisition details to an approver anyway, and I can’t really think of another reason to output one?
- Display Hold status on Sales Transaction Entry – more information is never a bad thing.
- One check per invoice settings – allows for more granular control than the setting in the Select Payments window.
- Save Select Payments settings – are you tired of having to configure your payment run manually every time? Well, Microsoft’s got you covered with this feature.