Keep up to date with the latest information about Microsfot Dynamics GP through articles from the Perfect Image and azurecurve blog.
Management Reporter 2012 CU15 Is Now Available
May 5th, 2016 by Ian Grieve
The Dynamics Financial Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics GP has announced the availability of CU15 for Management Reporter 2012. This cumulative up-date contains a few bug fixes as well as some enhancements.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU15 features:
- Improved responsiveness in the Web Viewer.
- A search bar has been added to search through the current level of the report as in-browser search functions may not always return all results because of the performance changes to improve responsiveness.
- Printing in the Web Viewer through XPS download.
- PowerShell module to enable reset of data mart.
- Added a Turkish (tr-tr) localization.
- Additional fixes for product defects.
- SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 is also required (when installed this may require a reboot).
The Dynamics Financial Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics GP team will be blogging about the new features in detail soon.
There are a few new prerequisites which are required for this cumulative update:
Management Reporter CU15 Release is version 2.12.15000.56; make sure your ERP version is supported by checking the compatibility list.
The EN-US download for Management Reporter CU15 is here and localised versions will be coming soon.