Dynamics GP Consultant
Department : Project Services
Job Summary :
The role of the Dynamics GP Consultant is pivotal to the success of our clients’ ERP projects and therefore to Perfect Image. You will need to be a motivated, enthusiastic and have experience in supporting and implementing Dynamics GP. Ideally this will include upgrading Dynamics GP implementations to recent releases. This should also include experience of the financial and distribution modules. The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate experience which includes initial pre-sales consultation with the clients, assisting with the creation of sales proposals, presentation and demonstration skills and the management of the resultant project through to a successful implementation. The Dynamics GP consultant needs to be willing to learn, or have previous experience in, solutions that are complimentary to Dynamics GP, including SharePoint and Dynamics CRM. A proven track record in delivering customer care to diverse clients is a must.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- To work with clients at all levels helping to shape business priorities and to determine the resultant requirements for an ERP solution.
- Document business and systems requirements to the required level of detail and in an appropriate format.
- To take on principal responsibility for pre-sales consulting in significant opportunities.
- Support all elements of Dynamics GP implementations, including server and client installations, data migration exercises, system upgrades, trouble shooting issues as they arise, fixing data issues within a SQL environment, and report writing.
- Providing a 3rd line support function, assisting our support department in resolving more complex customer enquiries.
- Keep abreast of changes and opportunities in the technology marketing.
Salary & Benefits :
- £25,000 to £45,000 dependent on skills and experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- Casual Dress
- Performance-related bonus
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Training and support towards industry recognised certifications
- Career Progression Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
Job Requirements :
- Experience in all aspects of ERP Consultancy, with a preference for existing Dynamics GP consultancy experience, although training will be provided.
- Good level of knowledge and experience with accountancy principals and practices.
- Ability to support all elements of Dynamics GP implementations including server and client installs, data migration exercises, system upgrades, trouble shooting issues as they arise, fixing data issues within a SQL environment and report writing.
- Experience in or hunger to learn new skills and technologies that compliment Dynamics GP and our clients, such as Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, Visual Basic, Job Costing / Construction Accounting.
- A good level of IT and accounting knowledge and an ability to express this knowledge in terms appropriate to the audience which includes client senior executives, IT managers and end-users.
- Ability to building strong relationships with clients, supporting income generation and securing repeat business.
- Experience in managing implementation projects would be beneficial.
- Ability to think clearly, and to write clear documentation which is sufficiently detailed, unambiguous and complete.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience of the ERP core modules including Financials and ideally Distribution.
- Strong skills in spoken and written English.
- Proven ability to deliver results.
- Education to degree level (or equivalent).
Personal Profile :
- Strong focus on securing the best results for the client and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Strong degree of self-motivation and enthusiasm.
- Works well under pressure.
- Comfortable working independently and also as part of a diverse team.
- Able to deal with ambiguity and complexity.
- Attention to detail.
- Good entrepreneurial skills.
- Adaptive and positive attitude to challenges
- Excellent communication & listening skills
How to apply :
Please send your current CV and a cover letter, detailing why you are interested in the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our corporate website for more details.Website