Keep up to date with the latest information about Microsfot Dynamics GP through articles from the Perfect Image and azurecurve blog.
Implementing Jet Professional: Prerequisites
May 9th, 2018 by
This post is part of a series of posts on implementing Jet Reports and is part of the Jet Professional sub-series.
Over the last couple of posts, I’ve been taking a look at Jet Express, which is the lowest tier of Jet Reports. The next tier, is Jet Professional, formerly known as Jet Essentials, which is a much more flexible and capable reporting tool.
Before installing Jet Professional, there are some prerequistes for both the server and client components:
- Database Connection
- Microsoft Dynamics GP version 9 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later**
- OLE or ODBC compliant database
- Excel Addin
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5, including ‘ADOMD.NET for SQL Server 2005’ (which can be downloaded from Microsoft)
- Processor: 1.4GH
- RAM: 2GB
- Disk space: 2GB
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.0 and 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2
- Microsoft Office 365 (2013-2016 Desktop Edition Only)**
- Microsoft Office 2010 – 2016 *
- Microsoft Office 2007
* Jet Reports recommends that only one installation of MS Office be present. Jet Reports cannot support installations where multiple copies of MS Office are installed.
** Includes both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, if applicable.
|Implementing Jet Professional|