Keep up to date with the latest information about Microsfot Dynamics GP through articles from the Perfect Image and azurecurve blog.
Implementing Jet Reports: Management Reporter vs. Jet Reports
October 26th, 2018 by Ian Grieve
The vast majority of my clients are users of Management Reporter, when implementing Jet Reports, one of the key areas, which needs to be discussed, is how Management Reporter compares to Jet Reports.
Fortunately some work has already been done in this area by MVP Belina Allen, the GP CSI. She has done a series of videos on Management Reporter versus Jet Reports.
Below are links to the playlist of all videos as well as links to the individual videos:
- Playlist containing all of the below videos
- Excel Add-On: An Introduction – Management Reporter vs. Jet Reports
- Building Rows – Management Reporter vs. Jet Reports
- Building Columns – Management Reporter vs. Jet Reports
- Building Trees – Management Reporter vs. Jet Reports
- Report Definition – Management Reporter vs. Jet Reports
If you’re a Management Reporter user who is implementing Jet Reports, I’d encourage you to take the time to watch Belinda’s videos.
|Implementing Jet Reports|
|Management Reporter vs. Jet Reports|
|Differences Between Versions of Jet Reports|